Steve is the visionary founder of Bluefish: the world’s first luxury concierge that delivers the highest level of personalized travel, transportation, and cutting-edge entertainment services to corporate executives, celebrities, professional athletes, and other discerning individuals interested in living life to its fullest.
Just some of the extraordinary experiences that Steve and his Bluefish team have made possible for his A-list clientele include:
- Visiting the International Space Station
- Taking a submarine trip to the Titanic
- Becoming James Bond for a weekend in Monte Carlo
- Hanging out and jamming with celebrity recording artists, such as Guns & Roses drummer Matt Sorum and playing guitar with ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons
- Taking private cooking lessons with the world’s finest executive chefs
- Trekking on a luxury safari in the Amazon & Serengeti
- Joining a filmed marine conservation expedition to the Pacific Islands
- Heading out on the legendary Sardine Run in Southern Africa
- Singing live on stage with legendary rock band Journey
- Having Florida Georgia Line sing “Happy Birthday” in a private backstage concert
- Meeting and greeting renowned recording artists and celebrities
- Enjoying a walk-on role on a hit TV show
- …and the list goes on.
In addition, Steve has also:
- Launched BLUECause, which has raised over half a million dollars for non-profit organizations – without taking ONE CENT in administrative or any other fees
- Been featured in Ivy League publications, including: Forbes, The Wall St. Journal, South China Post and The London Times and over 50 others
- Invited to speak regularly at Luxury Clubs, Entrepreneurial Groups & Universities worldwide, and even had the honor to Speak at Harvard – TWICE!
- Been featured on over 30 TV shows
- Launched a magazine
- Created 3 branded credit cards
When Steve enters your life – whether that’s speaking at your company, corporate event, association, workshop, etc. — you’ll discover why some of the world’s best-known and most successful celebrities, business moguls and entrepreneurs have him on speed dial. Because he gets it. And when he’s finished sharing and you’ve finished applauding, you’ll get it too.